The Railt Framework
Installs: 2 673
Open Issues: 17
- php: ^7.1.3
- ext-json: *
- ext-mbstring: *
- ext-pcre: *
- ext-spl: *
- illuminate/support: ~5.5
- psr/cache: ~1.0
- psr/container: ~1.0
- psr/simple-cache: ~1.0
- railt/discovery: ~1.3.0|1.3.x-dev
- symfony/console: ~3.4|~4.0
- symfony/event-dispatcher: ~3.4|~4.0
- webonyx/graphql-php: ~0.10
- cache/filesystem-adapter: ~1.0
- illuminate/container: ~5.5
- illuminate/http: ~5.5
- phpunit/phpunit: ^6.5
- railt/compiler: ~1.3.2|1.3.x-dev
- symfony/dependency-injection: ~3.4|~4.0
- symfony/finder: ~3.4|~4.0
- symfony/http-foundation: ~3.4|~4.0
- symfony/var-dumper: ~4.0
- zendframework/zend-code: ~3.0
- zendframework/zend-diactoros: ~1.7
- zendframework/zend-http: ~2.8
- railt/container: *
- railt/http: *
- railt/io: *
- railt/lexer: *
- railt/parser: *
- railt/sdl: *
- railt/storage: *
- dev-master / 2.0.x-dev
This package is auto-updated.
Last update: 2023-05-22 20:13:41 UTC
Project idea is clean and high-quality code. Unlike most (all at the moment) implementations, like webonyx, youshido or digitalonline the Railt contains a completely own implementation of the GraphQL SDL parser which is based on EBNF-like grammar. This opportunity allows not only to have the original implementation of the language and to keep it always up to date, but also to implement a new backward compatible functionality that is not available to other implementations.
Goal of Railt:
- Do not repeat the mistakes made in the JS-based implementations.
- Implement a modern and convenient environment for PHP developers.
- Implement easy integration into any ready-made solutions based on PSR.
- Provide familiar functionality (including dependency injection, routing, etc.).
composer require railt/railt
The documentation is in the process of writing, therefore, in order to understand how it works, a quick start.
This documentation can contain NOT RELEVANT information and currently in progress.
Thank you for considering contributing to the Railt Framework! The contribution guide can be found in the documentation.
This project exists thanks to all the people who contribute. [Contribute].
Become a financial contributor and help us sustain our community. [Contribute]
Support this project with your organization. Your logo will show up here with a link to your website. [Contribute]
If you discover a security vulnerability within Railt, please send an e-mail to maintainer at firstname.lastname@example.org. All security vulnerabilities will be promptly addressed.
The Railt Framework is open-sourced software licensed under the MIT license.
Help & Community
Join our Discord community if you run into issues or have questions. We love talking to you!