Swagger Acme Bundle
This package is auto-updated.
Last update: 2022-01-05 13:31:55 UTC
You need it because it integrate the power of swagger.io in your Symfony 3 application.
If you have not hear about swagger yet, we suggest you take a look at it. It defines a service contract for your REST API.
- Don't you love well-done and documented work ?
- Don't you hate writing redundant PDF/Excel to explain all your REST api endpoints ?
- Don't you prefer documenting you code in the same time than you write it ?
Fall for it, you wont be disappointed !
It provides you a pretty built-in web interface to execute REST requests with provided example models.
The built-in web interface allows you to test most of HTTP REST methods (DELETE, PATCH, etc), with custom headers/parameters/cookies.
Writing one yourself can becoming tedious, thus we introduced this bundle!
- Annotation-based REST API definition - Make your code self-documented
- Integrated Swagger UI
- Visit <your_site>/swagger/ to use it
- Feel free to use your own route by checking out the Resources/doc folder
- Makes testing easier.
- Only generate your swagger.json on startup by configuring the cache
- The bundle also support a custom Psr6 cache service for handling the cache
- Definition generated is fully compliant with the swagger standards
- Security settings
- Tags definitions
- Deprecation highlighting
- Summary/Description available for route and parameters definitions
- Models definitions for a better contract specification
We won't leave you in the dark to figure out how the bundle works.
You can find documentation in the Resources/doc folder.
Found an issue ? Feel free to report it.
Got an idea that improved your experience ? Send us a pull request.
Having a feedback ? Send us a message, seriously, we'd love to hear from you !
Thanks for giving us a try 💙