Generate Swagger documentation
Integrate the power of swagger.io in your Symfony 3 application.
If you have not hear about swagger yet, I suggest you take a look at it. It defined a service contract for your REST API. It also provides you with a built-in web interface to execute request with provided example models.
However, writing one yourself can becom tedious, and thus I introduce this bundle!
- Annotation-based REST API definition - Make your code self-documented
- Integrated Swagger UI. Visit <your_site>/swagger/ to use it. - Makes testing easier.
- Definition generated is fully compliant with the swagger standard
- Only generate your swagger.json on startup - Caching (enabled by default)
I currently have plans to implement these features in the future:
- Security settings
- FOSRestBundle Versioning integration
Have another suggestion? Send me an e-mail at email@example.com
I won't leave you in the dark to figure out how the bundle works. You can find documentation in the Resources/doc folder.