This package is auto-updated.
Last update: 2022-08-17 14:00:45 UTC
This is a boilerplate I've made to gain time when I need to kickstart projects
This ultimate symfony2 boilerplate comes with :
- FOSUserBundle : Provides user management for your Symfony2 Project. Compatible with Doctrine ORM & ODM, and Propel.
- IvoryCKEditorBundle : Provides a CKEditor integration for your Symfony2 project.
- StofDoctrineExtensionsBundle : Integration bundle for DoctrineExtensions by l3pp4rd in Symfony2
- VichUploaderBundle : A simple Symfony2 bundle to ease file uploads with ORM entities and ODM documents.
- LiipImagineBundle : Symfony2 Bundle to assist in imagine manipulation using the imagine library http://liip.ch
- KnpPaginatorBundle : SEO friendly Symfony2 paginator to sort and paginate http://knplabs.com/en/blog/knp-paginator-reborn
- [FMElfinderBundle] (https://github.com/helios-ag/FMElfinderBundle) : ElFinderBundle provides ElFinder integration with TinyMCE and CKEditor
- DoctrineMigrationsBundle : This bundle integrates the Doctrine2 Migrations library. into Symfony so that you can safely and quickly manage database migrations.
- MremiContactBundle : Provides a contact form for a Symfony2 project.
- AvanzuAdminThemeBundle : Admin Theme based on the AdminLTE Template for easy integration into symfony
- AcceleratorCacheBundle : Provide a command to clear PHP Accelerator cache from CLI
This boilerplate comes with all the bundles above enabled and preconfigured
The easiest way to get started is to clone the repository:
# Get the latest snapshot $ git clone https://github.com/numerogeek/ultimate-symfony2-boilerplate myproject $ cd myproject $ git remote rm origin $ mkdir -p web/uploads/posts #setup ACL (refer to the symfony documentation. $ HTTPDUSER=`ps aux | grep -E '[a]pache|[h]ttpd|[_]www|[w]ww-data|[n]ginx' | grep -v root | head -1 | cut -d\ -f1` $ sudo setfacl -R -m u:"$HTTPDUSER":rwX -m u:`whoami`:rwX app/cache app/logs web/uploads $ sudo setfacl -dR -m u:"$HTTPDUSER":rwX -m u:`whoami`:rwX app/cache app/logs web/uploads #composer install $composer install #install assets $ php app/console assets:install --symlink # The following command require bower. ensure to install in order to use this command $ php app/console avanzu:admin:fetch-vendor #Create schema $ php app/console doctrine:database:create $ php app/console doctrine:migrations:migrate $ php app/console doctrine:fixtures:load # A superadmin user is created with the fixtures with username `admin` and password `admin`
Go to http://www.myproject.local/app_dev.php/admin to have a look on what's coming with this bundle.
This boilerplate also comes with 4 customs bundle :
- UserBundle (inherits of FOSUserBundle to easily customize the entity) : very simple user bundle with a backoffice
- NumerogeekBlogBundle : a very simple blog bundle with a backoffice
- AppBundle : The one from the symfony installer, so you can kickstart your project right now !
- AdminBundle : which is the core of the admin part. There is not much in there because it mostly use the AvanzuAdminBundle
- FixturesBundle : see below.
Usually when you start a project, you need some dummy data. Instead of having a fixtures folder in each bundles, I have made a fixtures bundle which is basically just a folder to store all the fixtures of your project.
The bundle comes fully configurated for you. I like to store the sent messages in the database, just in case there's a problem with the mail transport.
If you want to unactivate the storage in DB, you can set the
false in the
For any further documentation, check the MremiContactBundle Documentation.