A collection of things I use in nearly every Laravel app.
This package is auto-updated.
Last update: 2023-12-09 07:20:18 UTC
- site (where I like to define miscellaneous stuff related to the app/site)
- Common: General helper functions
- Forms: Things I use when creating
- Tickets: Functions used with ticket resale stuff
- HasPrimary (trait)
- Presenters (uses datacreativa/laravel-presentable)
You can install the package via composer:
composer require jwcobb/laravel-toolkit
You can run some interactive scripts to set some things up and install common packages via Composer
php artisan laravel-toolkit:install
You can publish and run the migrations with:
php artisan vendor:publish --tag="toolkit-migrations" php artisan migrate
You can publish the config file with:
php artisan vendor:publish --tag="toolkit-config"
Please see CHANGELOG for more information on what has changed recently.
Please see CONTRIBUTING for details.
Please review our security policy on how to report security vulnerabilities.
The MIT License (MIT). Please see License File for more information.