Composer Plugin to report outdated packages to several external services
This package is auto-updated.
Last update: 2022-01-06 15:11:21 UTC
A Composer plugin for
that can be used to automatically report outdated packages to various services. This allows strong
automation in the area of quality assurance by reporting outdated packages directly to you, for
example via Slack, Mattermost or by mail. It is even possible to implement your own service to
which reports can be sent at any time.
- Send report to various services (Slack, Teams, Mattermost, E-mail etc.)
- Include security scan results in report
- API to create custom service reports
- Smooth integration into Composer lifecycle
- Various configuration options (
composer.jsonor via environment variables)
composer require eliashaeussler/composer-update-reporter
View all notable release notes in the Changelog.
This project is licensed under GNU General Public License 3.0 (or later).