Composer Plugin to check outdated packages, based on their requirements
This package is auto-updated.
Last update: 2022-01-06 15:21:53 UTC
A Composer plugin that detects outdated dependencies in your
composer.lock, based on the
version constraints in your
composer.json. This distinguishes it from other plugins in the
wild, most of which do not respect version constraints. With an optional security scan and
an interface for other plugins, it provides an elegant way to highlight the successes of
your project. Especially in interaction with the
reporter plugin, it enables
automated quality assurance of your projects.
- Detects outdated dependencies in your
composer.lock, based on the version constraints
- Provides multiple exclusion patterns (ignore packages, skip dev-requirements)
- Optional security scan
- Smooth integration into Composer lifecycle
- Easy extensible via event listeners
- Optional reporter plugin to create and send reports to various services
composer require eliashaeussler/composer-update-check
View all notable release notes in the Changelog.
This project is licensed under GNU General Public License 3.0 (or later).