Flexslider slideshow content block for Silverstripe Elemental
Slideshow content block for SilverStripe Elemental
- dnadesign/silverstripe-elemental: ^4.0
- dynamic/flexslider: ^4.0
composer require dynamic/silverstripe-elemental-flexslider
A block to display a Flexslider slideshow on your page. Image, headline, description and link.
- Slide or Fade transitions.
- Animate Automatically - Starts the slideshow on page load.
- Loop Carousel - Makes the slideshow an infinite loop instead of not being able to go next on the last slide or previous on the first slide.
- Show ControlNav - Adds the circle dots as "pagination" links.
- Show DirectionNav - Adds the arrows on the left and right sides of a slideshow for navigating.
- Thumbnail Navigation - Creates thumbnail images below the main slide show. These are also used as navigation elements to each slide.
- Show Carousel Control Navigation - Same as ControlNav above, except for the thumbnails.
- Show Carousel Direction Navigation - Same as DirectionNav above, except for the thumbnails.
If you have a site using a version of this block older than 1.0.0-beta4, you will need to use the following tool to update the namespace of your records:
The translations for this project are managed via Transifex and are updated automatically during the release process. To contribute, please head to the link above and get translating!
Bugs are tracked in the issues section of this repository. Before submitting an issue please read over existing issues to ensure yours is unique.
If the issue does look like a new bug:
- Create a new issue
- Describe the steps required to reproduce your issue, and the expected outcome. Unit tests, screenshots and screencasts can help here.
- Describe your environment as detailed as possible: SilverStripe version, Browser, PHP version, Operating System, any installed SilverStripe modules.
Please report security issues to the module maintainers directly. Please don't file security issues in the bugtracker.
If you would like to make contributions to the module please ensure you raise a pull request and discuss with the module maintainers.