This package is auto-updated.
Last update: 2023-09-29 19:50:37 UTC
Contao ThemeManager: A lightweight forward-thinking CSS component-first-framework leveraging flexbox and custom properties
Built with a focus on customization, efficiency, and adherence to industry best practices, the Contao ThemeManager offers a fully configurable system eliminating the need for knowing or writing CSS. Features include an integrated scssphp-based asset compiler, CSS versioning, dynamic CSS background image generation, icon font management, an array of new content elements and much more.
With comprehensive customization options via the backend, it's the technical cornerstone for crafting modern, responsive web experiences with Contao.
- Bugs and feature requests
- Extensions / Addons
- Further links
- Lightweight (~55.8 kB (minified), ~11.4 kB (gzipped))
- Grid-System (based on Flexbox)
- Working with Contao 4.13 and Contao 5.2
- In-built SCSS and asset compiler (based on scssphp)
- Fully customizable CSS framework configuration in the Contao Backend
- Default styles and layout for almost every Contao component
- Fully customizable contao components using the Contao Component StyleManager
- Extended Headline configuration
- Enhancing Contao standard components (Table, gallery, news and more)
- New content elements (wrappers, text- / image- / icon- / list-components)
- Create CSS backgrounds within the filesystem
- Changing and integrating icon-fonts easily
- Dynamically generated StyleManager options
- and more ...
- Backend configuration for SCSS-variables 🔗
- Asset-Compiler for generating and renewing CSS-Files from the theme configuration 🔗
- Styles and component configuration using the StyleManager 🔗
- Custom skin integration to customize whole websites using this framework
- Custom skin integration to customize the whole website based on this framework 🎭
An upgrade from Contao ThemeManager v1.* to v2.* is not recommended
composer require oveleon/contao-glossary-bundle
Search for 'Contao ThemeManager Core' and add it to your extensions.
After installing the Contao ThemeManager Core, you need to run the pending schema updates.
A german documentation (WIP - work in progress) can be found by using the following link: Documentation
We appreciate your contributions when opening issues or requesting features. To help keep our issue list tidy, we may need to close issues if questions go unanswered.
If you think you have found a bug please follow these guidelines
- Search for existing issues and check if your problem has already been reported
- Check if you are using the latest version and if the issue has been fixed already
- Provide a step-by-step tutorial on how to reproduce the issue in an isolated environment using only the Contao ThemeManager Core
Feature requests are welcome. But take a moment to find out whether your idea fits with the scope and aims of the project. It's up to you to make a strong case to convince the project's developers of the merits of this feature. Please provide as much detail and context as possible.
This project is licensed under the AGPL-3.0 License
If you find this plugin useful, please consider sponsoring us to help contribute to our time invested and to further development of this and other open source projects. Thank you for your support! - Oveleon.