CCDN Message Bundle
This bundle is for the symfony framework and requires Symfony ~2.4 and PHP >= 5.3.2
This project uses Doctrine >= 2.1.x and so does not require any specific database.
© CCDN © CodeConsortium
Other graphics are works of CodeConsortium.
For the full copyright and license information, please view the LICENSE file that was distributed with this source code.
This is a private messaging system as a bundle for use in a Symfony2 project for sending and receiving private message.
Send and receive private messages as part of a symfony2 powered website.
MessageBundle Provides the following features:
- Folder organised mail management.
- Send / Receive messages.
- Supports preview before sending.
- Forwarding and quoted replying.
- Supports the attachment bundle for attaching files to messages.
- Messages can be flagged as important.
- Message notifier icon at top of page layout as part of CommonBundle.
- Utilises Twitter-Bootstrap interface by default.
Documentation can be found in the
Resources/doc/index.md file in this bundle:
All the installation instructions are located in documentation.
Do NOT use the CLI doctrine/symfony console utility to force an update, data will be lost if you do! Manually run the sql update in the upgrading docs. Always backup your database before updating.
This software is licensed under the MIT license. See the complete license file in the bundle:
Issues and feature requests are tracked in the Github issue tracker.
Discussions and debates on the project can be further discussed at Code Consortium.