CCDN Component BBCode Bundle
This bundle is for the symfony framework and requires Symfony ~2.4 and PHP 5.4
This file is part of the CCDNComponent BBCodeBundle
© CCDN © CodeConsortium
Other graphics are works of CodeConsortium.
For the full copyright and license information, please view the LICENSE file that was distributed with this source code.
A lexical parser for Bulletin Board code tags within text for any aspect of your site. Converts bulletin board code tags into html.
BBCodeBundle Provides the following features:
- Uses logical lexing to create a symbol table.
- Parser converts lexed bb tags into html.
- Supports numerous formatting tags such as:
- [B][/B] for Bold
- [U][/U] for Underline.
- [I][/I] for Italics.
- See the full list of tags here.
- Includes smilies.
- Includes inline bbcode editor as a Symfony2 form theme. Use anywhere.
- Features syntax highlighting for code blocks through GeSHi support.
Documentation can be found in the
Resources/doc/index.md file in this bundle:
All the installation instructions are located in documentation.
This software is licensed under the MIT license. See the complete license file in the bundle:
Issues and feature requests are tracked in the Github issue tracker.
Discussions and debates on the project can be further discussed at Code Consortium.