Typically used to manage group events in sport clubs. Members can easily register and unregister for events and trainers might notify participants by email. Provides a table-, list- and detail view from events.
Open Issues: 0
- php: >=7.3.0
- buepro/typo3-auxlibs: ^1.4.0
- typo3/cms-core: ^10.4 || ^11.5.1
- bk2k/extension-helper: ^2.0
- buepro/typo3-container-elements: ^3.0
- buepro/typo3-pizpalue: ^12.0
- ergebnis/composer-normalize: ^2.15.0
- friendsofphp/php-cs-fixer: ^3.0.0
- friendsoftypo3/phpstan-typo3: ^0.8.1
- helhum/typo3-console: ^6.6 || ^7.0.2
- overtrue/phplint: ^2.3.5
- phpstan/phpstan: ^0.12.87
- phpstan/phpstan-deprecation-rules: ^0.12.6
- phpstan/phpstan-phpunit: ^0.12.19
- phpstan/phpstan-strict-rules: ^0.12.9
- typo3/cms-base-distribution: ^10.4 || ^11.5.1
- typo3/cms-lowlevel: ^10.4 || ^11.5.1
- typo3/cms-recycler: ^10.4 || ^11.5.1
- typo3/testing-framework: ^5.0 || ^6.4
This package is auto-updated.
Last update: 2023-05-29 01:52:19 UTC
The extension allows to manage group events typically used in sport clubs where groups of members take part in events. Members might have different roles such as leader or participant. Roles are defined by frontend groups (not to be confused with member groups).
Events are managed by an administrator in the backend where event recurrences can easily be set up.
Group members can register them self through the web site to participate on events.
Events and their participants can be presented in a table where one can easily see who registered for an event.
Members with a leading role might send notifications to event participants by email.
This extension has been sponsored by SAC-Sektion Uto.