Laravel helper package to easily send Belltastic Notifications
Fund package maintenance!
Open Issues: 0
- php: ^7.2|^8.0
- ext-json: *
- guzzlehttp/guzzle: ^7.0
- illuminate/contracts: ^8.0 || ^9.0
- spatie/laravel-package-tools: ^1.9.2
- nunomaduro/collision: ^5.10 || ^6.1
- nunomaduro/larastan: ^1.0
- orchestra/testbench: ^6.22
- pestphp/pest: ^1.21
- pestphp/pest-plugin-laravel: ^1.1
- phpstan/extension-installer: ^1.1
- phpstan/phpstan-deprecation-rules: ^1.0
- phpstan/phpstan-phpunit: ^1.0
- phpunit/phpunit: ^9.5
- spatie/laravel-ray: ^1.26
Belltastic for Laravel
Belltastic is a pre-built web component to display in-app notifications. Copy the code snippet to your website, plug in a few props, and your users will have a fully-functional, real-time notifications drawer.
About this package
This Composer package will help you easily send Belltastic notifications from your Laravel app to your users. Check out the links above to learn how to set up the component before you begin sending notifications.
Laravel Version Compatibility
This package requires at least PHP 7.3 and Laravel 8.
The documentation for this package is available at our official website:
- Sign up for a free account
- Learn how to set up the component
- Learn how to customise the component
- Learn how to send notifications
Please see CHANGELOG for more information on what has changed recently.
Please see CONTRIBUTING for details.
Please review our security policy on how to report security vulnerabilities.
The MIT License (MIT). Please see License File for more information.