Slim PHP Micro-Framework skeleton
This package is auto-updated.
Last update: 2022-11-08 14:11:50 UTC
This is an app skeleton for the Slim PHP Micro-Framework to get started quickly
- Eloquent ORM
- Flash messages (Slim Flash)
- CSRF protection (Slim Csrf) with fields rendering with a twig function
- Authentication (Sentinel)
- Validation (Respect + Slim Validation)
- Twig templating engine Slim Twig View with cache and debug
- CSS Framework Bootstrap 4
- Webpack Encore for SASS and JS files compilation and minification
- Helpers for assets management, redirections, ...
- Logs (Monolog)
- Dotenv configuration
- Console commands for updating the database schema or creating users
- Functionnal tests base (PHPUnit)
For more information, check out the project's wiki.
$ composer create-project awurth/slim-base [project-name]
.env to a
.env.local file and change the values to your needs. This file is ignored by Git so all developers working on the project can have their own configuration.
or if you prefer to use npm
$ npm install
assets/, so you have to use Webpack after creating your project to generate the minified files in
public/, which will be ignored by Git.
If you just want to generate the default CSS and JS that comes with this skeleton, run the following command
$ yarn build
$ npm run build
If you want to run a watcher and begin coding
$ yarn watch
The skeleton uses a cache system for Twig templates and the Monolog library for logging, so you have to make sure that PHP has write permissions on the
First, create a database with the name you set in the
.env* file. Then you can create the tables by running this command:
$ php bin/console db