API centric, multi-tenant, and modular Community Management System
AudienceHero is a modular, API-Centric, and multi-tenant community Management System for the independent creators. It aims to be the all-in-one toolkit for anybody needing to sustainably grow an audience.
The project is organized around a core, with extensions providing several different features.
- AcquisitionFreeDownloadBundle: Exchange media against fans email addresses.
- ActivityBundle: Log events, and aggregate stats.
- ContactBundle: Contact Management.
- ContactImportCsvBundle: Import contacts details from a CSV file.
- CoreBundle: AudienceHero's core.
- FileBundle: Media management.
- ImageServerBundle: Image server.
- MailingCampaign: Send mass mailing to contacts.
- PodcastBundle: Podcast channels and episodes management.
- PromoBundle: Send unreleased media to people, and gather feedback.
- SitemapBundle: Generate sitemaps.
Documentation is available in the
docs directory, and on the official website: http://www.audiencehero.org.
Contributions are welcome. There is plenty of ways to make this project better, and code is only a small part of then. You can contribute by:
- writing documentation
- fixing typos
- tweaking the design
- tweaking the UX
- contributing to the core
- writing extensions
- sponsoring the development
Before engaging in a large contribution, be sure to communicate with the project team before.
The project is subject to a Contributor Code Of Conduct.
AudienceHero has been created by Marc Weistroff.
AudienceHero is an Open Source software, released under the Affero General Public License.