A lightweight PHP framework, easy to install, easy to learn, easy to develop.
Install EasyPIBA In order to install EasyPIBA you need to follow these instructions:
composer create-project al3x2508/easypiba
- Go to your url where you have the project, for example http://www.myurl.com/
- Go through setup
- Delete the setup/ folder from the application folder
- Customize your template by editing the templates/template.html and css/main.css
- Customize your app
- Your urls are loaded from the pages table from your database or from the Module folder in the application root directory; If you want to create a static html page you would need to create it from the administration section. If you want to create a dynamic content page (eg: my-orders page) you would need to create a module folder in your Module folder with a Page class (eg: Shop/Page.class.php);
Let's say you want to build a simple e-commerce application. Your shop should have the following structure:
Users that are looking for Products inside your shop that are organized into Categories. After they found the specified products they add them into carts and finally are placing Orders.
- Download from http://www.easypiba.com/Demo/Module.zip the modules used for this demo.
- Unzip the contents of the zip you downloaded in your Module folder
- Go to
Clear modulescache administration section and click
- Go to http://YourUrl/demo-shop address to generate the sample records for the demo shop
- Take a look at the administration section and the files from the Module folder