AdaptCMS is the modern solution to the CMS problem. Laravel, Plugins and Themes, easy and quite fast.
Open Issues: 6
- php: >=5.6.4
- barryvdh/laravel-debugbar: 2.4.*
- caffeinated/modules: ^4.1
- chumper/zipper: 1.0.*
- guzzlehttp/guzzle: ^6.2
- jeremeamia/superclosure: dev-master
- laravel/framework: 5.4.*
- laravel/passport: ^2.0
- laravel/scout: ^3.0
- laravelcollective/html: ^5.4.0
- offline/persistent-settings: ~1.0.0
- spatie/laravel-permission: ^2.1
- teamtnt/laravel-scout-tntsearch-driver: ^2.0
- wikimedia/composer-merge-plugin: ^1.4
- adaptcms/laravel-theme: master
- fzaninotto/faker: ~1.4
- mockery/mockery: 0.9.*
- phpunit/phpunit: ~5.7
- symfony/css-selector: 3.1.*
- symfony/dom-crawler: 3.1.*
This package is auto-updated.
Last update: 2023-03-29 00:45:17 UTC
The dream of AdaptCMS is a content management system that is like a sandbox. To be able to build any type of site you want and if you're a developer, to be able to create additional functionality easily.
We try to do this by first, creating a solid "framework" of sorts. You can install/upgrade/update plugins, themes and the CMS itself, in the admin. The latest and best software is used, including the Laravel PHP framework, Semantic UI CSS framework, VueJS 2 framework and others.
This first Alpha version is early on and we have a lot of exciting things planned. So stay tuned and see at the bottom of this page for contact info, feel free to ask for help or give us feedback any time!
Below you will find the requirements necessary to run AdaptCMS Alpha. Since the CMS is using modern technologies, the versions of software required are newer than normal. The good news is, outside of the ZIP PHP extension, all the requirements are based on Laravel.
- PHP >= 7.0.0
- OpenSSL PHP Extension
- XML PHP Extension
- PDO PHP Extension
- Tokenizer PHP Extension
- Mbstring PHP Extension
- ZIP PHP Extension (for installation of plugins/themes and upgrades inside the Admin)
- MySQL Server/Client (support for more database types coming soon)
- Apache, NGINX
- URL Rewriting enabled (mod_rewrite, try_files, etc)
Documentation for AdaptCMS can be found here.
Happy to hear you're interested! We try to make it as easy as possible, so feel free to reach out to any of the following contact methods:
AdaptCMS is open-sourced software licensed under 3-Clause BSD.