Zend Framework 2 Module that provides a layer of features of Zend\Permissions\Rbac
ZfcRbac is an access control module for Zend Framework 2, based on the RBAC permission model.
- PHP 5.6, PHP 7.0 or higher
- Rbac component: this is actually a prototype for the ZF3 Rbac component.
- Zend Framework 2.2 or higher
If you are looking for older version of ZfcRbac, please refer to the 0.2.x branch. If you are using ZfcRbac 1.0, please upgrade to 2.0.
- DoctrineModule: if you want to use some built-in role and permission providers.
- ZendDeveloperTools: if you want to have useful stats added to the Zend Developer toolbar.
You can find an upgrade guide to quickly upgrade your application from major versions of ZfcRbac.
ZfcRbac only officially supports installation through Composer. For Composer documentation, please refer to getcomposer.org.
Install the module:
$ php composer.phar require zf-commons/zfc-rbac:~2.4
Enable the module by adding
ZfcRbac key to your
application.config.php file. Customize the module by copy-pasting
zfc_rbac.global.php.dist file to your
The official documentation is available in the /docs folder.
You can also find some Doctrine entities in the /data folder that will help you to more quickly take advantage of ZfcRbac.