Yii PHP Framework Version 2 - Development Package
Installs: 64 791
Stars: 14 063
Watchers: 1 093
Forks: 7 009
Open Issues: 549
- php: >=7.1.0
- ext-ctype: *
- ext-mbstring: *
- lib-pcre: *
- cebe/markdown: ~1.0.0 | ~1.1.0
- psr/http-message: ~1.0.0
- psr/log: ~1.0.2
- psr/simple-cache: ~1.0.0
- yiisoft/yii2-composer: ~2.0.4
- cebe/indent: ~1.0.2
- ezyang/htmlpurifier: ~4.6
- friendsofphp/php-cs-fixer: ~2.2.3
- phpunit/phpunit: ~6.2.3
- ezyang/htmlpurifier: required at `yii\helpers\HtmlPurifier` for 'html' data format support (e.g. `yii\i18n\Formatter:asHtml()`)
- yiisoft/yii2-coding-standards: you can use this package to check for code style issues when contributing to yii
- yiisoft/yii2: 3.0.0-alpha1
- dev-master / 2.0.x-dev
This package is auto-updated.
Last update: 2023-03-16 09:56:12 UTC
Yii 2 is a modern framework designed to be a solid foundation for your PHP application.
It is fast, secure and efficient and works right out of the box pre-configured with reasonable defaults. The framework is easy to adjust to meet your needs, because Yii has been designed to be flexible.
- The minimum required PHP version of Yii is PHP 5.4.
- It works best with PHP 8.
- Follow the Definitive Guide in order to get step by step instructions.
- A Definitive Guide and a Class Reference cover every detail of the framework.
- There is a PDF version of the Definitive Guide and a Definitive Guide Mirror which is updated every 15 minutes.
- For Yii 1.1 users, there is Upgrading from Yii 1.1 to get an idea of what has changed in 2.0.
- Participate in discussions at forums.
- Community Slack and Chat in IRC.
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and GitHub.
- Check other communities.
The framework is Open Source powered by an excellent community.
You may join us and:
- Report an issue
- Translate documentation or messages
- Give us feedback or start a design discussion
- Contribute to the core code or fix bugs
- Become a sponsor
Reporting Security issues
Please refer to a special page at the website describing proper workflow for security issue reports.
build/ internally used build tools docs/ documentation framework/ core framework code tests/ tests of the core framework code
Spreading the Word
Acknowledging or citing Yii 2 is as important as direct contributions.
If you are giving a presentation or talk featuring work that makes use of Yii 2 and would like to acknowledge it, we suggest using our logo on your title slide.
If you are using Yii 2 as part of an OpenSource project, a way to acknowledge it is to use a special badge in your README:
If your code is hosted at GitHub, you can place the following in your README.md file to get the badge:
Support this project by becoming a sponsor or a backer.