Yii Framework Web Extension
Yii Framework is a modern framework designed to be a solid foundation for your PHP application.
This Yii Framework extension allows easy creation of web applications.
- The minimum required PHP version of Yii 3.0 is PHP 7.4.
- Follow the Definitive Guide in order to get step by step instructions.
- Participate in discussions at forums.
- Community Slack and Chat in IRC.
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and GitHub.
- Check other communities.
You may join us and:
- Report an issue
- Translate documentation or messages
- Give us feedback or start a design discussion
- Contribute to the core code or fix bugs
Please refer to a special page at the website describing proper workflow for security issue reports.
build/ internally used build tools docs/ documentation framework/ core framework code tests/ tests of the core framework code
Acknowledging or citing Yii is as important as direct contributions.
If you are giving a presentation or talk featuring work that makes use of Yii and would like to acknowledge it, we suggest using our logo on your title slide.
If you are using Yii as part of an OpenSource project, a way to acknowledge it is to use a special badge in your README:
If your code is hosted at GitHub, you can place the following in your README.md file to get the badge: