Zend expressive 2. User handling (Alpha)
It is under active development. (WIP) Not suitable for production.
Commong User handling task for zend expressive 2 application. currently supports
MongoDB based database, JSON-API payload. Does not includes any view templates
or view helpers. Its end points meant to be consumed by API clients. Though it
is easily possible to compose a view from
UserService and use customized view.
- User is able to register and login
- User can reset their password and email with mail verification. auto discarded reset tokens.
- Customizable mail template for notifying user and admin
- User can be fetched via url
- Access token based authentication
- Currently it only supports mongodb. would add doctrine ORM (mysql) and zend-db
- Currently it only supports json-api payload. Would add other payload.
- Add event hook for all process
$composer require varuog/zfe-user
zfe-user.global.php from instllation directory to config\autoload\zfe-user.global.php.dist and
rename it to zfe-user.global.php
data\language folder from zfe-user and paste it to application data directory
Create other directory
template folder from zfe-user and paste to application template folder
Add this code block to
config\atuoload\dependencies.global.php under dependency keys
'dependencies' => [ /** * Copy this block */ 'delegators' => [ /** * It should be called from other project */ Application::class => [ \ZfeUser\RouteProvider::class, ], /** * Set up translator resource */ Zend\I18n\Translator\TranslatorInterface::class => [ \ZfeUser\Factory\Delegator\TranslatorDelegatorFactory::class ] ], ]