Migration and development tooling for Expressive
Migration and development tools for Expressive.
Install via composer:
$ composer require --dev zendframework/zend-expressive-tooling
vendor/bin/expressive: Entry point for all tooling. Currently exposes the following:
- middleware:create: Create an http-interop middleware class file.
- migrate:error-middleware-scanner: Scan for legacy error middleware or error middleware invocation.
- migrate:original-messages: Migrate getOriginal*() calls to request attributes.
- migrate:pipeline: Generate a programmatic pipeline and routes from configuration.
- module:create: Create and register a middleware module with the application.
- module:deregister: Deregister a middleware module from the application.
- module:register: Register a middleware module with the application.
Prior to the 0.4.0 release, the following tools were exposed. They are still present in 0.4.0, but will be removed at some point in the future, likely 1.0.0:
vendor/bin/expressive-migrate-original-messages: Ensure your application does not use the Stratigility-specific PSR-7 message decorators.
vendor/bin/expressive-module: Create the source tree for an Expressive module, de/register the module in application configuration, and enable/disable autoloading of the module via composer.
vendor/bin/expressive-pipeline-from-config: Update a pre-2.0 Expressive application to use programmatic pipelines instead.
vendor/bin/expressive-scan-for-error-middleware: Scan for Stratigility
ErrorMiddlewareInterfaceimplementations (both direct and duck-typed), as well as invocations of error middleware (via the optional third argument to
Each will provide usage details when invoked without arguments, or with the