This is my package laravel-livv
Open Issues: 1
- php: ^8.1
- illuminate/contracts: ^10.0
- spatie/laravel-package-tools: ^1.9.2
- friendsofphp/php-cs-fixer: ^3.8
- nunomaduro/collision: ^6.0
- nunomaduro/larastan: ^2.0.1
- orchestra/testbench: ^8.0
- pestphp/pest: ^1.21
- pestphp/pest-plugin-laravel: ^1.1
- phpstan/extension-installer: ^1.1
- phpstan/phpstan-deprecation-rules: ^1.0
- phpstan/phpstan-phpunit: ^1.0
- phpunit/phpunit: ^9.5
- spatie/laravel-ray: ^1.26
A package to help you get started with a new Laravel project using
You can install the package via composer:
composer require syrian-open-source/laravel-livv --dev
Just run these two commands, and you're good to go
php artisan livv:install npm i && npm run dev
This package is designed to be used on a fresh Laravel project.
- Localize all files
- Use json files instead of split translations
- Add an example CRUD
- Add UserSeeder with a default admin account
- Add option to enable/disable locales
- Update web.php with groups
- Include laravel ide helper support
- Refactor/Simplify SideBar component
- Add Roles/Permissions support
- Update Welcome page content
Please see CHANGELOG for more information on what has changed recently.
Please see CONTRIBUTING for details.
Please review our security policy on how to report security vulnerabilities.
About Syrian Open Source
The Syrian Open Source platform is the first platform on GitHub dedicated to bringing Syrian developers from different cultures and experiences together, to work on projects in different languages, tasks, and versions, and works to attract Syrian developers to contribute more under one platform to open source software, work on it, and issue it with high quality and advanced engineering features, which It stimulates the dissemination of the open-source concept in the Syrian software community, and also contributes to raising the efficiency of developers by working on distributed systems and teams.
The MIT License (MIT). Please see License File for more information.