Flexible JSON RPC v2 client for PHP written in object-oriented style
v0.5.0 2021-08-11 16:17 UTC
Flexible JSON RPC v2 client for PHP written in object-oriented style.
- Works under HTTP protocol (via Guzzle or Symfony Http Client) and TCP/Unix sockets (without any dependencies).
- Can be used with Symfony Serializer to serialize requests and responses.
- Can be used as Symfony bundle.
- Can be used with any PSR-18 compatible HTTP client.
- Implements reconnection algorithm for socket transport (useful for long-running processes).
Use composer to install library. It is recommended to fix minor version while library is under development.
composer require strider2038/json-rpc-client ^0.5
composer require guzzlehttp/guzzle # or composer require symfony/http-client
- Quick start
- Usage guide
- Using as Symfony Bundle
- Object annotations for Symfony Bundle
- Symfony application example
- Caller context for possible authorization
- Bridge for JMS Serializer
- Web socket transport