Craft CMS starter package, by Statik.be
This a scaffolding package for Craft CMS, by Statik.be. We use this internally to start new projects.
We assume a couple of things
- We use Mandrill for email delivery.
- We use statikbe/webpack for our frontend build.
- We don't use Craft's
projectConfig, it is only enabled here so we can store settings in it for the scaffolding repo.
Use the following command to set up a new project:
composer create-project statikbe/craft PATH
Then install Craft:
cd PATH ./craft setup
Then run the Statik specific setup:
This will give you the following options/ask you the following questions:
- Do you want to set the system name for the site you're setting up?
- Do you want to set the project code for the site you're setting up (we label projects by 6 letter code internally)?
- Do you want to disable projectConfig? (default: yes)
- Do you want to use Mandrill for email transport? (default: yes, will prompt you to entry an API key)
- Do you want to use statikbe/webpack for your frontend build? (default: yes, will prompt you to run
- Do you want to add placeholder images? (default yes, will copy these images to
./craft index-assets/allto add them to Craft's assets.)
- Do you want to add dummy content? (default: yes, uses studioespresso/seeder to add dummy entries to all channels)
- Do you want to initialize a git repository in the new project? (default: yes)
- Do you want to add a remote?
- Do you want to initiliaze git-flow? (default: yes)
To work on this repo you can clone it like you would a regular project:
git clone email@example.com:statikbe/craft.git craft
To make sure the changes you make in the CMS can be commited, you'll have to add
PROJECT_CONFIG="1" to your
We'd love the hear your suggestions and review your pull requests, but keep in mind that is repo is for internal projects first.