Self-host Mailcoach on Laravel Vapor
Open Issues: 0
- php: ^8.1
- fideloper/proxy: ^4.4
- guzzlehttp/guzzle: ^7.0.1
- laravel/framework: ^9.42
- laravel/tinker: ^2.5
- laravel/vapor-cli: ^1.50
- laravel/vapor-core: ^2.12
- laravel/vapor-ui: ^1.2
- spatie/ignition: ^1.4
- spatie/laravel-mailcoach: ^6.0
- fakerphp/faker: ^1.9.1
- laravel/pint: ^1.0
- laravel/sail: ^1.0.1
- mockery/mockery: ^1.4.2
- nunomaduro/collision: ^6.3
- phpunit/phpunit: ^9.4
Welcome to Mailcoach
Mailcoach is a self-hosted email list manager - in a modern jacket.
- Subscribers and lists management
- Subscribe, double opt-in and unsubscribe flows
- HTML templates with drop-in variables
- Drafts, previews and test mails
- Send newsletters to an unlimited amount of subscribers
- Statistics and tracking of opens and clicks
In order to be able to install all necessary dependencies you need an mailcoach license you can buy at mailcoach.app
Read our documentation on how to get started.
We invest a lot of resources into creating best in class open source packages. You can support us by buying one of our paid products.
We highly appreciate you sending us a postcard from your hometown, mentioning which of our package(s) you are using. You'll find our address on our contact page. We publish all received postcards on our virtual postcard wall.