Execute artisan commands on your server
Open Issues: 1
- php: ^8.1
- illuminate/console: ^9.37
- laravel-zero/framework: ^9.2
- nunomaduro/termwind: ^1.14.2
- spatie/laravel-remote: ^1.3
- spatie/valuestore: ^1.3
- laravel/pint: ^1.0
- nunomaduro/collision: ^6.0
- nunomaduro/larastan: ^2.0.1
- pestphp/pest: ^1.21
- phpstan/extension-installer: ^1.1
- phpstan/phpstan-deprecation-rules: ^1.0
- phpstan/phpstan-phpunit: ^1.0
- phpunit/phpunit: ^9.5
- spatie/laravel-ray: ^1.26
This package is auto-updated.
Last update: 2023-05-29 01:23:56 UTC
This is where your description should go. Limit it to a paragraph or two. Consider adding a small example.
We invest a lot of resources into creating best in class open source packages. You can support us by buying one of our paid products.
We highly appreciate you sending us a postcard from your hometown, mentioning which of our package(s) you are using. You'll find our address on our contact page. We publish all received postcards on our virtual postcard wall.
You can install the package via composer:
composer global require spatie/global-laravel-remote
You can just execute the tool on your cli.
Please see CHANGELOG for more information on what has changed recently.
Please see CONTRIBUTING for details.
Please review our security policy on how to report security vulnerabilities.
The MIT License (MIT). Please see License File for more information.