Symfony Datatable Bundle For Doctrine2 Entities
- Include the jQuery Highlight Plugin
- Configure your Datatables-Class features
$this->features->set(array( // ... 'highlight' => true, 'highlight_color' => 'red' // 'red' is the default value ));
The Bootstrap modal window does not work properly in responsive mode.
Load Featherlight with your base layout.
Much like every other piece of software
SgDatatablesBundle is not perfect and far from feature complete.
The ClientSide mode is no longer supported by me.
- This bundle does not support multiple Ids
- Searching and filtering on a virtual column not yet implemented and disabled by default
- PostgreSql is currently not fully supported
Issues and feature requests are tracked in the Github issue tracker.
You must know that all the pull requests you are going to submit must be released under the MIT license.
This bundle is under the MIT license. See the complete license in the bundle:
You are free to use, modify and distribute this software, as long as the copyright header is left intact (specifically the comment block which starts with /*)!