RunBB forum based on FeatherBB
RunBB is a fork of FeatherBB which, at the time of the fork (2017-01-09), was slowly falling into abandon. Main objective build easy configurable library instead hardcoded project. I proceeded to rebuild and remove all the useless (to me) cruft:
- Remove: db-layer and use Idiorm from package instead
- Remove: Core\gettext and use gettext from package instead
- Remove: Core\View and separate to runbb-ext-renderer extension. Now Twig, Fenom and PHP renderers. Note: only error and index pages for PHP and Fenom
- Rebuild: plugins system. Plugins load by separated composer packages.
- Add: Markdown instead of BBCodes. Now use s9e/text-formatter with SimpleMDE as plugin runbb-ext-simplemde and markItUp! with elFinder as plugin runbb-ext-markitup
- Add: ability to work with translations/email templates online. (install/export/add new)
- Add: install translations by click
- Add: install extensions (plugins) by click
- Add: bootstrap SB Admin 2
- Replace: Helpers\Set to Slim\Collection
$ composer require runcmf/runbb:dev-master
- A webserver
- PHP 5.6.0 or later with mbstring, curl
- DB: all supported by Idiorm
- highly recommended php 7
$ cd vendor/runcmf/runbb $ composer update $ vendor/bin/phpunit
If you discover any security related issues, please email to 1f7.wizard( at )gmail.com instead of using the issue tracker.
Copyright 2017 email@example.com Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0 Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.