Telephony API Platform
A reimplementation of the open source Plivo framework on top of ReactPHP and FreeSWITCH. If you are not familiar with the legacy platform, please inspect its repository as well as the archived web resources here, here and here.
Eqivo is compatible with PHP 8.1+ and has several extension dependencies, typically bundled with PHP's core. Please refer to composer.json for details.
In order to ensure high code quality, Eqivo uses PHPStan:
MIT, see LICENSE file.
- Plivo framework - Original framework; Eqivo and its authors are not affiliated with the legacy open source project nor with with the company behind it
- ReactPHP - Provides the asynchronous I/O fabric on top of which Eqivo interacts with FreeSWITCH and the consuming applications
- FreeSWITCH - Handles the real time communications aspects, particularly signalling and media processing
- Slate is responsible for rendering the project's website
- widdershins translates the OpenApi spec to Markdown
Bug reports (and small patches) can be submitted via the issue tracker. Forking the repository and submitting a Pull Request is preferred for substantial patches. For more details, please head to CONTRIBUTING.md.