Generic Language Server Platform
This package provides a platform for building a Language Server according to the Language Server Specification
- ✔️ Can run as either a TCP server or on STDIO.
- ✔️ Multiple connections.
- ✔️ Text document synchronization.
- ✔️ Background services.
- ✔️ Bi-directional requests.
- ✔️ Commands.
- ✔️ Request cancellation.
- ✔️ Initialization handling.
- ✔️ Up-to-date and self-instantiating protocol classes.
See the Language Server Specification for a list of methods which you can implement with this package.
Documentation can be found on readthedocs.
$ composer require phpactor/language-server
$ composer integrate
$ ./vendor/bin/phpunit $ ./vendor/bin/phpstan analyse $ ./vendor/bin/php-cs-fixer fix
- Amphp: Event-driven concurrency framework.
This project is licensed under the MIT License - see the LICENSE.md file for details
This package is open source and welcomes contributions! Feel free to open a pull request on this repository.