This package is not installable via Composer 1.x, please make sure you upgrade to Composer 2+. Read more about our Composer 1.x deprecation policy.
There is no license information available for the latest version (v8.0.0) of this package.
TYPO3 CMS Base Distribution and Site Skeleton
v8.0.0 2018-05-08 13:03 UTC
This package is auto-updated.
Last update: 2021-09-29 01:33:25 UTC
- During the installation several external extensions are installed. Additionally two local extensions are installed
templateextension is the Base and should not be changed at all.
- Every root site in the pagetree can get its own child template
- First perform installation below. Customization will be done afterwards during integration below.
- For multi-domain setup, copy the child extension and repeat integration for each domain.
- Overwriting: All overwriting is done in the child extension: You can hide the standard Backend Layouts, add your own or overwrite them, same is true for FLUID files, etc. In
page.typoscriptyou can overwrite the
jsfiles with your own files, etc. When overwriting, make sure to stick to naming conventions, as only the same name will overwrite.
- Create your project folder and cd into it. Then:
composer create-project phijufa/typo3stack=dev-master --prefer-dist .
./post-create-project-cmd.sh. On OSX you need to make the file executable first
chmod +x ./post_create_project.sh
- Copy configuration templates from
/presets/to their place, customize and rename if neccessary.
.env-examplein project root accordingly and rename to
.env. File is in shipped
.gitignoreand should be created for each context.
- Log in to the Backend and add the admin user to the Admin Group (Page UIDs should become visible in the pagetree after page refresh).
- Now template_site1 template is up and running. For customization see below Integration
./renameextension.shand double check in changelog which files got changed.
- Now the child template needs to be added again in two places in the backend: Add the TypoScript Template and the TSconfig to the Root Page. You might have to set the Backend Layout (and Sublevels) to
Testagain on the Root Page.
- Modify constants of the child template accordingly.
- Clear System Caches and open your dev site, e.g.
3. Deployment via Bitbucket Pipeline and Surf
- Make sure Git is set up correctly for your project and origin is set to the Bitbucket Repository.
- There should be a Master Branch that will deploy to the client's live site and a Staging Branch that will deploy to the client's stage subdomain
- You only need to customize the configuration in
.surf/. The files are called in