Symfony Bundle that ease the use of highcharts to display rich graph and charts in your app
Installs: 909 143
Open Issues: 11
- php: ^7.2
- laminas/laminas-json: ^3.1
- symfony/config: ^4.4 || ^5.0
- symfony/dependency-injection: ^4.4 || ^5.0
- symfony/http-kernel: ^4.4 || ^5.0
- symfony/yaml: ^4.4 || ^5.0
- twig/twig: ^2.10 || ^3.0
- nyholm/symfony-bundle-test: ^1.6.1
- symfony/framework-bundle: ^4.4 || ^5.0
- symfony/phpunit-bridge: ^4.4 || ^5.0
ObHighchartsBundle eases the use of highcharts to display rich graphs and charts in your Symfony application by
providing Twig extensions and PHP objects to do the heavy lifting. The bundle uses the excellent JS library
DRY out your chart code by writing it all in PHP!
See CONTRIBUTING file.
ObHighchartsBundle is released under the MIT License. See the bundled LICENSE file for details.
Please note that the Highcharts JS library is not free for commercial use, see their FAQ for more details on what constitutes a non-commercial project or their product page for details on pricing.