This package is not installable via Composer 1.x, please make sure you upgrade to Composer 2+. Read more about our Composer 1.x deprecation policy.
A test project assigned to Dylan Johnson
dev-master / 2.3.x-dev 2013-09-19 18:00 UTC
The following requirements should be met by this repository:
- Use the Symfony2 Standard edition, but replace Doctrine with Propel ORM
- Specify user roles as defined by Peter Kartawidjaja.
- Upon login, redirect users to a page specific to their roles
- Prevent unauthorized access to role pages
- Packagist/Composer: this project can be installed by running
php composer.phar create-project -s dev lgstest/dylanstest /path/to/root
- Download: simply click the download button at the top of the repository.
- If you downloaded the repo instead of using Composer, install requirements:
php composer.phar install
- Check configuration: change the mysql user/password to appropriate settings for your system. DO NOT change the secret, as it will cause the Propel Fixtures to break.
- Move into the root
- IMPORTANT: To allow the Propel Fixtures to load, because they do not support classes,
you need to edit the schema in the FOSUserBundle. Go to
password_requested_aton line 37. (I know this is a hack; c'mon, I only worked for a couple hours on it)
- Build the models:
php app/console propel:build
- Build the SQL:
php app/console propel:sql:build
- Create Database:
php app/console propel:database:create
- Insert the tables:
php app/console propel:sql:insert --force
- Install fixtures:
php app/console propel:fixtures:load
- Refer to email from Dylan about usernames and passwords for various roles.