The Lavalite - CMS based on laravel.
Visit Readme for documentation
Lavalite is designed to run on a machine with PHP 5.5.9 and MySQL 5.5.
- PHP >= 5.5.9 with
- OpenSSL PHP Extension
- PDO PHP Extension
- Mbstring PHP Extension
- Tokenizer PHP Extension
- Composer installed to load the dependencies of Lavalite.
Please check the system requirements before installing Lavalite.
- You may install by cloning from github, or via composer.
git clone firstname.lastname@example.org:LavaLite/cms.git
- From a command line open in the folder, run
composer create-project LavaLite/cms --prefer-dist website
- Run the install command to get you started:
php artisan lavalite:install
- You can configure mail server details in
- You can configure the site in the config folder before production.
- Finally, setup an Apache VirtualHost to point to the "public" folder.
- For development, you can simply run
php artisan serve
Lavalite may require one set of permissions to be configured: folders within
storage require write access by the web server.
For more detals on installation check laravel installation giude
- Url: sites-public-url/admin
- You can login with the superuser password provided at he time of installation.
- Public http://demo.lavalite.org
- Admin http://demo.lavalite.org/admin
- Superuser : email@example.com - superuser@superuser
- laravel/laravel - A PHP Framework For Web Artisans
The Lavalite CMS is open-sourced software licensed under the MIT license.