Person management dependency for Laravel Enso
Person management dependency for Laravel Enso.
This package works exclusively within the Enso ecosystem.
The front end assets that utilize this api are present in the ui package.
For live examples and demos, you may visit laravel-enso.com
click on the photo to view a large size screenshot
Comes pre-installed in Enso.
- separates the people centric operations from the core application user model
- allows the management of people and their details
- integrates with and extends the application user
- is built upon the premise that all the application users are people, but some people may not be application users
- can be reused and integrated with other modules which might handle categories of people (e.g. company people)
PersonFactoryis included by default in the package
- a policy is used to ensure that a person email update cannot be performed if the person is linked to an user
- custom validations may be added through the package configuration
- the people server-side select functionality is included by default
- the included
IsPersontrait can be used on other models that have a
personrelationship and require email synchronization
- enums are used for person genders and titles
Be sure to check out the full documentation for this package available at docs.laravel-enso.com
are welcome. Pull requests are great, but issues are good too.
This package is released under the MIT license.