MongoDB / PHP based Killboard for EVE Online
This package is auto-updated.
Last update: 2023-11-26 00:51:24 UTC
Copyright 2010 - 2013, Peter Petermann, the Kingboard team and EVSCO. All rights reserved.
this is a work in progress, it lacks documentation and is currently not meant for productive use, consider it extremly unstable, and probably compatibility breaking
see LICENSE.md File
- PHP 5.3+
- APACHE + mod_rewrite (might work on other servers with own rewrite rulesets, untested) (Mistral can be used instead, but thats highly experimental!) OR lighttpd + rewrite rule OR with PHP 5.4+ the buildin webserver
- LINUX / MAC OS X (might run on windows, untested)
- MongoDB: 1.8.1 or higher, 2.0+ recommended
- King23: current github clone
- Pheal: current github clone
- Composer: http://getcomposer.org/
A few assumptions are made before you start:
- you are on linux, and you have commandline access.
- you know how to handle yourself on linux
- the prequesites (see README) are installed.
- you have a vhost setup for the kingboard installation - this wont work in a subdirectory.
php /path/to/composer.phar create-project kingboard/kingboard path/nameto install kingboard with its dependencies
- extract vendor/kingboard/ccpdump/KingBoard.zip to a temporary directory and run mongorestore
- Create folders cache/api and cache/templates_c below your kingboard path, make sure they are writable by your webserver
- Make your webservers docroot point to public/ path
- Setup rewrite (for apache the .htaccess should do that, for lighttpd add the rule: url.rewrite-if-not-file = (".?(.)$" => "/index.php?$1", "" => "/index.php")
- copy conf/config.php-dist to conf/config.php and edit.
- run vendor/bin/king23 KingboardMaintenance:setup_indexes
you should now be able to call your kingboard.