the King23 Framework
Copyright (C) 2010 - 2017 by Peter Petermann All rights reserved.
King23 is a small and simple MVC Framework for PHP
King23 is not having a stable release yet, usage on your own risk, compatibility might break!
King23 is licensed under a MIT style license, see LICENSE.txt for further information
- automated class loading
- url router
- ideas borrowed from better known mvc frameworks (not really a feature i guess ;)
- a simple mongodb layer
- PHP 5.6 (might run on earlier versions, untested)
- a Webserver (nginx recommended, apache possible, mistral / reactphp experimental)
- LINUX / MAC OS X (might run on windows, untested)
git clone git://github.com/ppetermann/king23.git
- add bin/king23 to your path (hint
sudo ln -s /path/to/king23/bin/king23 /bin/king23)
New Style (recommended):
php composer.phar create-project king23/project_template DIRNAMEFORYOURNEWPROJECT
3) Important: edit DIRNAMEFORYOURNEWPROJECT/composer.json, change projects package name etc.
- more documentation
- code generators
- add more cowbell
- Peter Petermann firstname.lastname@example.org
- King23 is making use of several opensource components, such as: monolog, twig, boris
- King23 is losely based on ideas of Frameworks like Ruby on Rails or Django (but does not use any code of those)
- King23 is running on PHP (obviously), so some credit to the PHP Project here.