Easily convert array to object and object to array
This package is auto-updated.
Last update: 2020-06-19 00:19:27 UTC
Easily convert array to object and object to array.
$ composer require indigophp/hydra
Hydrators can be found under
- Generated: Inspired by GeneratedHydrator. Contains some custom logic, but generation logic is heavily based on the original code
- GeneratedHydrator: Uses GeneratedHydrator created by @Ocramius
- HydratableAware: It is a decorator which checks if the object implements
Indigo\Hydra\Hydratableinterface and falls back to the hydrator if not
- ObjectProperty: Maps data to, reads from public properties
- Reflection: Uses reflection to access all object properties (non-static ones)
- Zend: Allows to use hydrators from zendframework/zend-stdlib package
$ phpspec run
Please see CONTRIBUTING for details.
The MIT License (MIT). Please see License File for more information.