Easily convert array to object and object to array
Open Issues: 1
- php: >=5.4
- ocramius/code-generator-utils: Can be used with Generated hydrator
- ocramius/generated-hydrator: Can be used with GeneratedHydrator hydrator
- zendframework/zend-stdlib: Can be used with Zend hydrator
This package is auto-updated.
Last update: 2021-11-24 09:11:56 UTC
Easily convert array to object and object to array.
$ composer require indigophp/hydra
Currently supported hydrators
Hydrators can be found under
- Generated: Inspired by GeneratedHydrator. Contains some custom logic, but generation logic is heavily based on the original code
- GeneratedHydrator: Uses GeneratedHydrator created by @Ocramius
- HydratableAware: It is a decorator which checks if the object implements
Indigo\Hydra\Hydratableinterface and falls back to the hydrator if not
- ObjectProperty: Maps data to, reads from public properties
- Reflection: Uses reflection to access all object properties (non-static ones)
- Zend: Allows to use hydrators from zendframework/zend-stdlib package
$ phpspec run
Please see CONTRIBUTING for details.
This library is heavily influenced by Zend Stdlib, Doctrine Hydration and GeneratedHydrator package created by @Ocramius.
The MIT License (MIT). Please see License File for more information.