Adding support for a wider range of PHP versions to ocramius/proxy-manager
Installs: 51 608 094
Stars: 1 064
Open Issues: 1
- php: >=7.1
- laminas/laminas-code: ~3.4.1|^4.0
- symfony/filesystem: ^4.4.17|^5.0|^6.0
- ext-phar: *
- symfony/phpunit-bridge: ^5.4|^6.0
- laminas/laminas-stdlib: <3.2.1
- zendframework/zend-stdlib: <3.2.1
- ocramius/proxy-manager: ^2.1
This package is a fork of the excellent
that adds long term support for a wider range of PHP versions.
Unless they're caused by this very fork, please report issues and submit new features to the origin library.
- maintains compatibility with PHP
>=7.1; supporting new versions of PHP is considered as a bugfix;
- won't bump the minimum supported version of PHP in a minor release;
- does not depend on Composer 2, thus can be used with Composer 1 if you need more time to migrate;
- uses a versioning policy that is friendly to progressive migrations while providing the latest improvements from the origin lib.