Strata is a MVC programming environment for Wordpress.
If you are (or wish to become) a Strata user please refer to the official website to obtain the latest information.
- Fork and clone the repository.
- Run tests using
- Update the docs using
- Fix your syntax using
vendor/bin/phpcbf --standard=PSR2 src.
Code must be submit through pull requests. You need to follow the conventions you see used in the source already, which mostly consist of using the PSR2 standard.
- Create a new branch, please don't work in your master branch directly.
- Add new tests for the change you want to make.
- Run the testing script to ensure your tests pass.
- Push to your fork and submit a pull request (be clear about what you have done please).