Allow users to log in with GitLab.
Fund package maintenance!
Open Issues: 0
- flarum/core: >=0.1.0-beta.12 <0.1.0-beta.14
- fof/components: >=0.1.1
- fof/extend: >=0.2.0
- omines/oauth2-gitlab: ^3.3.0
This package is auto-updated.
Last update: 2020-10-25 15:21:50 UTC
A Flarum extension. Allow users to log in with GitLab.
Install manually with composer:
composer require fof/auth-gitlab
composer update fof/auth-gitlab php flarum cache:clear
Setup via GitLab
- Go to https://gitlab.com/oauth/applications.
- Log in if prompted.
- Set the name of the application to whatever you want it to be (it doesn't really matter).
- Enter your
Redirect Uriwhich should be something like this:
https://myforum.com/auth/gitlab(SSL is required).
- The only scope necessary is
read_userso just tick that box.
- Copy your
Secretover to the extension's settings via your Flarum forum Admin CP & click "Save Settings".
- (Optional) You can also add an optional base URL for self-hosted instances if needed.
- ??? ???
- PROFIT ONCE MORE!
- As of Flarum Beta 14, this extension will be superseded by FriendsOfFlarum Oauth.
Special thanks to @datitisev for his AMAZING Flarum development tools!
See below for tools used in this project:
Time saved during development: A LOT.