eZ Publish 5 community distribution
Installs: 4 298
- php: >=5.3.17
- doctrine/dbal: ~2.5@rc
- doctrine/doctrine-bundle: ~1.3@beta
- egulias/listeners-debug-command-bundle: ~1.9
- ezsystems/comments-bundle: >=2014.11
- ezsystems/demobundle: >=2014.11
- ezsystems/ezpublish-kernel: >=2014.11
- ezsystems/ezpublish-legacy: >=2014.11
- hautelook/templated-uri-bundle: ~1.0 | ~2.0
- incenteev/composer-parameter-handler: ~2.0
- nelmio/cors-bundle: ~1.3
- sensio/distribution-bundle: ~2.3|~3.0
- sensio/framework-extra-bundle: ~3.0
- sensio/generator-bundle: ~2.3
- symfony/assetic-bundle: ~2.3
- symfony/expression-language: ~2.4
- symfony/monolog-bundle: ~2.4
- symfony/swiftmailer-bundle: ~2.3
- symfony/symfony: ~2.5
- tedivm/stash-bundle: 0.4.*
- twig/extensions: ~1.0
- white-october/pagerfanta-bundle: 1.0.*
- whiteoctober/breadcrumbs-bundle: ~1.0.1
- behat/behat: 3.0.*
- behat/mink-extension: *
- behat/mink-goutte-driver: *
- behat/mink-sahi-driver: *
- behat/mink-selenium-driver: *
- behat/mink-selenium2-driver: *
- behat/sahi-client: dev-master as 1.1.1
- behat/symfony2-extension: 2.0.*
- ezsystems/behatbundle: @dev
This package is auto-updated.
Last update: 2020-01-18 14:03:52 UTC
What is eZ Publish?
eZ Publish 5 is a professional PHP CMS (content management system).
It strives to be database, platform and browser independent. Because it is browser based it can be used from anywhere, on any device, as long as you have access to the Internet. One of its unique features is how you can model content without having to change your database. It allows you to effectively define model structures using fields, trees and relations, and has a very flexible permission system which allows you to define who has access to perform actions under which limiting factors.
eZ Publish exists in two versions: this, the community version, is available under the GPLv2 license, while several extended versions for enterprise & business are available under a more permissive business license, see ez.no for more info.
eZ Publish / eZ Platform
This repository contains the eZ Publish 5 dual kernel. It integrates eZ Publish Legacy, unlike the next product generation, eZ Platform. This repository is mostly maintained for backwards compatibility.
eZ Platform, formerly eZ Publish 6, uses the same Symfony kernel than eZ Publish 5, but does not include the legacy application, nor the dependent libraries. eZ Platform is where the new features are added.
Install, Upgrade and Getting started
For installation & upgrade instructions, see INSTALL.md.
To get started with coding, see GETTING_STARTED.md.
eZ Publish 5 has the same requirements as Symfony2, plus the eZ Publish 4 ones.
Minimum PHP version is 5.4.4, but 5.5.x is recommended.
Submitting bugs, improvements and stories is possible on https://jira.ez.no/browse/EZP. If you discover a security issue, please see how to responsibly report such issues on https://doc.ez.no/Security.
eZ Publish 5 is 100% data compatible with version 4, which means the same database can be used by following the normal upgrade path. It also includes all of the functionality of version 4, by inclusion of the full legacy stack.
eZ Publish 5 relies on a flexible, layered, service oriented API. The Public API consists of the Model (the M in MVC) and all APIs related to operations available for this Model. More info can be found in /vendor/ezsystems/ezpublish-kernel/Readme.md after installation.
eZ Publish 5 is built on top of Symfony2 full stack framework, taking advantage of every component provided, including all the power of its Hierarchical Model View Controller (aka HMVC).
A chain router is introduced, allowing to take advantage of routes declared in the
routing.yml config file as well as
URL aliases that match content (aka dynamic routing), or routing fallback to the old eZ Publish 4 modules.
The default template engine used by the system is Twig. Twig is a modern, powerful and easy to extend template engine.
As Symfony2 allows usage of multiple template engines, it is also possible to do so in eZ Publish 5, but all the content oriented functionality is only available with Twig.
Copyright (C) 1999-2015 eZ Systems AS. All rights reserved.
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.txt GNU General Public License v2