Library for easy asset management. An asset can be used as an intermediate resource that can be resolved as a string without worrying about the inner workings on how the string is generated. The library offers the following types.
- ControllerAsset: generates the string from a controller action and parameters.
- TemplateAsset: generates the string from a template and parameters.
- FileAsset: generates the string by loading the contents of a file.
- DataAsset: simply contains a string which is returned when requested.
- CachedAsset: wraps any of the above in a cache to optimize performance.
Version numbers follow the MAJOR.MINOR.PATCH scheme. Backwards compatible changes will be kept to a minimum but be aware that these can occur. Lock your dependencies for production and test your code when upgrading.
This bundle is under the MIT license. For the full copyright and license information please view the LICENSE file that was distributed with this source code.