A simple base DataObject to use with Elemental Content Blocks
Installs: 45 849
Open Issues: 1
- dynamic/silverstripe-link-migrator: Migrate Linkable Link records to SilverStripe Link
- dev-master / 4.x-dev
This package is auto-updated.
Last update: 2023-05-10 20:24:48 UTC
a simple base dataobject to use with elements
- dnadesign/silverstripe-elemental: ^4.0
- gorriecoe/silverstripe-linkfield: ^1.0
composer require dynamic/silverstripe-elemental-baseobject
Upgrading from version 2
sheadawson/silverstripe-linkable usage in favor of
gorriecoe/silverstripe-linkfield. To avoid data loss, install the
dynamic/silverstripe-link-migrator module as follows:
composer require dynamic/silverstripe-link-migrator
Then, run the task "Linkable to SilverStripe Link Migration" via
/dev/tasks, or cli via:
This will populate all of the new Link fields with data from the old class.
A base DataObject used in the following Elemental content blocks:
Getting more elements
See Elemental modules by Dynamic
See SilverStripe Elemental Configuration
The translations for this project are managed via Transifex and are updated automatically during the release process. To contribute, please head to the link above and get translating!
Bugs are tracked in the issues section of this repository. Before submitting an issue please read over existing issues to ensure yours is unique.
If the issue does look like a new bug:
- Create a new issue
- Describe the steps required to reproduce your issue, and the expected outcome. Unit tests, screenshots and screencasts can help here.
- Describe your environment as detailed as possible: SilverStripe version, Browser, PHP version, Operating System, any installed SilverStripe modules.
Please report security issues to the module maintainers directly. Please don't file security issues in the bugtracker.
Development and contribution
If you would like to make contributions to the module please ensure you raise a pull request and discuss with the module maintainers.