Cowtent, the new content management platform !
Cowtent is an evolutive Content Application both accessible by Web Browser and by Rest Api.
- Multiple accounts (like Saas profiles)
- Multiple users by account
- Multiple applications by account (Rest Api entry point)
- Multiple workspaces by account
- Multiple branches by workspace (eg: MASTER for Production environment)
- Polymorphic content types
- Content versionning
- Sync functions between branches on a same workspace
Still under hard development !
Rest Api is built using Json format exchange with WSSE security authentication.
Based on top of Symfony 2.7.x, main requirements are dicted by Symfony itself:
- PHP >= 5.3.9
- PHP Modules:
- php-apc for PHP 5.4
- php5-apcu for PHP 5.5
- MySQL 5.1 or above (or compatible like PerconaDB)
- MongoDB 3.0 or above
- Apache mod rewrite enabled
If you don't have Composer yet, download it following the instructions on getcomposer.org or just run the following command:
$ curl -sS https://getcomposer.org/installer | php
Please note that you will certainly need to provide your GitHub credentials with this method, A lot of our dependencies are coming from GitHub and this reaches the max limit of 50 API calls from anonymous users.
$ php composer.phar create-project --prefer-dist cowtent/cowtent-application ./cowtent-project --stability=dev
As for each Symfony2 projects, rights must be adapted for some folders:
Read this article if you need more details: http://symfony.com/doc/current/book/installation.html#checking-symfony-application-configuration-and-setup