Cortex Attributes is a frontend layer for the robust, intelligent, and integrated Entity-Attribute-Value model (EAV) implementation for Laravel Eloquent, with powerful underlying for managing entity attributes implicitly as relations with ease. It utilizes the power of Laravel Eloquent, with smooth
Open Issues: 0
- php: ^7.4.0 || ^8.0.0
- cortex/foundation: ^6.0.0
- diglactic/laravel-breadcrumbs: ^6.0.0
- illuminate/auth: ^8.0.0 || ^9.0.0
- illuminate/console: ^8.0.0 || ^9.0.0
- illuminate/http: ^8.0.0 || ^9.0.0
- illuminate/routing: ^8.0.0 || ^9.0.0
- illuminate/support: ^8.0.0 || ^9.0.0
- laravelcollective/html: ^6.2.0
- league/fractal: ^0.19.0
- proengsoft/laravel-jsvalidation: ^4.4.0
- rinvex/laravel-attributes: ^5.0.0
- rinvex/laravel-composer: ^5.0.0
- rinvex/laravel-menus: ^5.0.0
- rinvex/laravel-support: ^5.0.0
- silber/bouncer: v1.0.0-rc.10
- spatie/laravel-activitylog: ^3.16.0
- yajra/laravel-datatables-buttons: ^4.10.0
- yajra/laravel-datatables-fractal: ^1.6.0
- yajra/laravel-datatables-html: ^4.36.0
- yajra/laravel-datatables-oracle: ^9.15.0
- codedungeon/phpunit-result-printer: ^0.30.0
- phpunit/phpunit: ^9.5.0
This package is auto-updated.
Last update: 2022-02-16 01:55:35 UTC
⚠️ This package is abandoned and no longer maintained. No replacement package was suggested. ⚠️
👉 If you are interested to step on as the main maintainer of this package, please reach out to me!
Cortex Attributes is a frontend layer for the robust, intelligent, and integrated Entity-Attribute-Value model (EAV) implementation for Laravel Eloquent, with powerful underlying for managing entity attributes implicitly as relations with ease. It utilizes the power of Laravel Eloquent, with smooth and seamless integration.
Installation and Usage
This is a Rinvex Cortex module, that's still not yet documented, but you can use it on your own responsibility.
To be documented soon..!
Refer to the Changelog for a full history of the project.
The following support channels are available at your fingertips:
Contributing & Protocols
Thank you for considering contributing to this project! The contribution guide can be found in CONTRIBUTING.md.
Bug reports, feature requests, and pull requests are very welcome.
If you discover a security vulnerability within this project, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. All security vulnerabilities will be promptly addressed.
Rinvex is a software solutions startup, specialized in integrated enterprise solutions for SMEs established in Alexandria, Egypt since June 2016. We believe that our drive The Value, The Reach, and The Impact is what differentiates us and unleash the endless possibilities of our philosophy through the power of software. We like to call it Innovation At The Speed Of Life. That’s how we do our share of advancing humanity.
This software is released under The MIT License (MIT).
(c) 2016-2021 Rinvex LLC, Some rights reserved.