Doctrine service factories for the laminas/laminas-servicemanager and any other dependency injection container who's been able to handle it's config, like chubbyphp/chubbyphp-container via chubbyphp/chubbyphp-laminas-config and many (Aura.Di, Pimple, Auryn, Symfony, PHP-DI) more.
Small adjustments like using class names instead
doctrine.something... strings as service names
and the possiblity to install only the needed vendors make the difference to the original project.
- php: 8.0
- chubbyphp/chubbyphp-laminas-config-factory: ^1.2
- doctrine/common: ^3.4
- doctrine/event-manager: ^1.1.2
- psr/container: ^1.1.2|^2.0.2
- symfony/cache: ^5.4.11|^6.1.3
- symfony/console: ^5.4.11|^6.1.3
composer require chubbyphp/chubbyphp-laminas-config-doctrine "^2.0"
Dominik Zogg 2022