Lightweight debug utility
Installs: 4 626
Open Issues: 2
- php: ^8.0
- ext-curl: *
- ext-json: *
- chevere/chevere: ^2.0
- chevere/throwable-handler: ^0.9
- chevere/trace: ^0.7
- chevere/var-dump: ^0.7
- phpseclib/phpseclib: ~3.0
- chevere/xr-server: ^0.7
- phpstan/phpstan: ^1.9
- phpunit/phpunit: ^9.5
- symplify/easy-coding-standard: ^11.1
🔔 Subscribe to the newsletter to don't miss any update regarding Chevere.
XR Debug is a dump debug utility for PHP. No extras required, debug your PHP code anywhere. It uses a ReactPHP SSE server to provide a web-based debug application.
- Install using Composer
composer require --dev chevere/xr
- Run the XR application server
- 🔏 Signed requests (Ed25519)
- 💎 End-to-end encryption (AES-GCM AE)
- ✨ Dump n arguments with VarDump driven variable highlight
- 🐘 One-click PHP server run (no extras required)
- 👻 Filter messages by Topics and Emotes
- ✍️ Re-name "XR Debug" to anything you want
- 🏁 Resume, Pause, Stop and Clear debug window controls
- 🥷 Keyboard shortcuts (Resume R, Pause P, Stop S and Clear C)
- 😊 Export dump output to clipboard or as PNG image
- 📟 Generates dump backtrace
- ⏸ Pause and resume your code execution
- 🌚 Dark / 🌝 Light mode follows your system preferences
- 👽 Ephemeral, it doesn't store any persistent data
- 🍒 Portable & HTML based (save page, search, etc.)
- 🔥 Uses FiraCode font for displaying beautiful looking dumps ™
- 😅 Handle exceptions (hook or replace your existing handler)
Copyright 2022 Rodolfo Berrios A.
XR is licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0. See LICENSE for the full license text.
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.