- Just a simple scaffolding project to Silex MicroFramework.
- contribute with this project!
composer create-project cekurte/silex-scaffolding path/
The directory structure is the following:
- app/: this directory contains one file that permit you to run your app in console mode;
- bin/: it stores the files that run with the git hooks;
- build/: used by phpunit to build a report of source code coverage (see the phpunit.xml.dist);
- config/: this directory contains the configuration files of your all service providers. And contains too the app.php and app.console.php this files are used to create a new Silex Application and register your providers;
- public/: it is your public folder (in other installations, this directory can be called as htdocs, www, and more);
- src/: Your must put your source files here, by default only one namespace was created called App (see the composer.json file to register other namespaces);
- storage/: it stores the log, cache, doctrine (migrations and proxies) and internationalization files;
- test/: in this directory you must put your php unit test files, by default only namespace was created called App\Test (see the composer.json file to register other namespaces);
- vendor/: used by composer to manage the dependencies of your project;
This project use of environment variables to setup the service providers, then, before of all you must copy the content of .env.example, create a file called .env, paste the content copied and adjust the values of variables.
This project is compatible with PHP built-in server, to start the server you must run the following command:
php -S 0.0.0.0:8000 -t public/ public/index.php
Thanks guys! If you liked of this library, give me a star and contribute with this project =).
- Fork it
- Create your feature branch (
git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Make your changes
- Run the tests, adding new ones for your own code if necessary (
- Commit your changes (
git commit -am 'Added some feature')
- Push to the branch (
git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create new Pull Request